Intake Manager (Home Care)
ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE
Are you interested in being apart of the winning team?
We are actively seeking an experienced Marketing Assistant to join our team.
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for managing the intake process for consumers. As the first point of contact for consumers, the Marketing Assistant is responsible for maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the Home Care process, supporting resources needed to provide services, referral policy, and procedure, creating and maintain relationships with consumers and connecting with incoming applicants in a manner consistent with the mission of All American Home Care.
- Answers incoming sales calls; receives all intake information for potential consumers and enter the appropriate information into the system.
- Assists consumers with the intake process and inputs all pertinent information into the system.
- Completes applications with potential caregivers and assures that all vital information is documented, and all main documents are received.
- Conduct calls to Maximus to submit clients for services and follow clients through the approval/denial process.
- Communication on a routine basis with contract agencies to maintain smooth relations and to obtain needed information.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree preferred or combination of experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a Intake support role. Human Resources experience as it relates to home care preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English Speaking) Preferred
- Computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft programs required.
All American Home Care is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We firmly believe that an inclusive and respectful environment enriches the community and the client and employment experience of its members. We prohibit discrimination against individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and any other prohibited characteristic.**
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position