Food Truck Manager
At Tumbleweed Inc., we pride ourselves on a fun and energetic work environment, putting our Employee’s first! As a valued Food Truck Manager, you are the backbone to increase our book of business and grow our brand! We are looking for a motivated and driven individual, who can continue to build sales and increase brand awareness for Tumbleweed!
If this sounds like you, then apply now!
- Oversee the day to day operations and management of the TW Food Truck
- Food prep & food production
- Cash handling
- Guest orders and interaction
- Quality control and proper sanitation procedures
- Conduct inventory counts & truck orders
- Ensure regular maintenance on the truck is completed
- Recruiting, hiring and scheduling of employees
- Ensure compliance with all Health Department regulations and food safety standards
- Work directly with our marketing manager regarding promos and special events
· 21 years of age or older
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to maintain a liquor license
· Ability to drive a 26 foot food truck
· 2+ years’ restaurant experience
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Highly organized individual with great punctuality, attendance and time management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving, critical thinking, attentive to detail and presentation skills
· Able to multitask and meet deadlines
· Great people skills, customer service and phone etiquette
· A can do positive and professional attitude
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, such as Word and Excel
· Basic computer skills such as email and internet
· Flexible to travel and work long hours as necessary
· $40,000 annual salary
· Health and Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Group Voluntary Life, Vision and Disability Insurance
· Flex Spending Account
· Health Spending Account
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off
· FREE meals
· Amazing Culture and Support Structure
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: talk and hear.
· The employee frequently is required to: stand, walk, sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel.
· Ability to stand up to 12 hours a day as well as sit 2 hours a day.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
· Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range.
· Ability to type, look at computer screens and use a computer mouse for excessive periods of time.
· Ability to climb, bend, stoop, kneel, and stretch for extended periods of time.
Tumbleweed Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation or gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, national origin or any other legally protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.