Responsible for providing
quality transactions and efficiency to customers who prefer personal
interaction with the Bank. Also
responsible for proactively recognizing additional financial needs of customers
and referring them to other Bank staff as applicable.
Essential Duties and
and timely processing of basic teller transactions such as accepting deposits
and loan payments, verifying cash and endorsements, cashing checks within
approval limit or obtaining authorization as needed, issuing official checks,
taking large commercial deposits, cash advances, etc.
work in accordance with established Bank policies and procedures.
proportionate volume of work based on banking office demands to include
issues and problems in a professional manner or refer to appropriate staff to
guarantee customer satisfaction and retention.
sales process by identifying and acting upon customer needs or by making the
appropriate referral. Participate in
team and individual sales goals.
policies and procedures, security guidelines, and comply with all federal,
state and local regulations.
Ability to lift
up to 50 lbs.
May be required
to perform other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Cash handling experience preferred.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrate willingness and desire to interact in a
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
· Adaptability to change, including cross-training for
Customer Service Representative and Teller Supervisor functions.
· Ability to compute basic to moderately complex math
· Basic problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to
interpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
· Proficiency in using personal computers and office
products (e.g., Word, Excel).