excited to be coming soon to Downtown Lexington, KY.
LexLive will be the
place to go for fun and entertainment in the Lexington area and you can be part
of it all by joining our team! We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly, energetic and responsible people to
fill hourly staff positions throughout our entire location.
- Line/Prep Cooks
- Team Assistants (T.A.s)
- Bowling Hosts
- Maintenance Technicians
Job Requirements for most positions:
- Must be 16 years of age or older (18+ for some positions)
- All education levels considered
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- Basic math and computer skills
- A positive attitude and ability to work well with other team members
- Ability to stay calm and make good decisions under pressure
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised
- Excellent guest service and communication skills
- Strong task and time management abilities
- Ability to stand, walk, lift, twist and bend on a regular basis for
long periods of time with reasonable accommodations
- Physical ability to perform cleaning tasks, serving and lifting up
to 50lbs with reasonable accommodations
- LexLive is an entertainment venue open 365 days a
year and will be busiest on nights, weekends and holidays. All employees are expected to be available to
work most nights, weekends and holidays.
exemplary guest service to each guest throughout their visit.
a team player and display willingness and ability to assist when needed
throughout the location.
the highest level of cleanliness in your assigned work areas
throughout shift (sweep, mop, clean tables etc).
in creating a fun guest experience through friendly interactions while
maintaining professional and appropriate behavior.
excellent service while abiding by all business, health and safety guidelines,
even during busy and distracting periods.
identify and assist guests who may need assistance.
excellent personal and professional cleanliness and hygiene.
equipment and fixtures are in complete working order. Report any broken equipment or potential
safety hazards to management immediately.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times and
immediately report any concerns regarding personal or guest safety to
- Complete all assigned side work, including on-going
side work and specific cleaning assignments.
- Abide by all appropriate health guidelines
to ensure the health and safety of yourself, the public and the LexLive team.
(See specific job descriptions for additional