SIGNING BONUS UP TO $500
To perform a combination of tasks, which maintain the exterior premises in a clean and orderly manner, contributing to a pleasant and positive experience.
- Provides professional and courteous service at all times.
- Cleans and maintains all public areas, storage areas, and guest outdoor areas.
- Clean sites upon checkout and keep sites free from debris and trash.
- Reports any dangerous outdoor issues to the supervisor or Manager on Duty if the Supervisor is not available.
- Empties trash in all common waste cans—checks all common area waste cans several times a day.
- Removes bagged trash from guest sites as needed.
- Waters and maintains all outdoor gardens.
- Keeps all swimming pools clean by scrubbing and vacuuming daily.
- Maintain the curb appeal including but not limited to snow removal, lawn care, gardening, and trash removal.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and comply with MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
· Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
· Understand simple instructions.
· Work outdoors in all kinds of weather.
· Learn simple procedures and techniques.
· Perform routine work or the same task repeatedly.
· Be available on nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, kneeling, stooping, crawling and climbing