ICONA Resorts is currently seek Valet for the summer season at our Diamond Beach location. At ICONA, we are enthusiastic about our culture and take pride in hiring individuals that share our highest mission to provide our guests with unmatched services exuding a spirit of warmth, welcome, and love.
The Valet Attendant is responsible for welcoming guests, assisting guests with their luggage and parking/retrieving guest's vehicles.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greet guests upon arrival with enthusiasm and efficiency.
- Assist guests with opening/closing vehicle doors.
- Provide guests with assistance of unloading their luggage from their vehicles and bringing luggage to their rooms.
- Tag guest vehicle keys with date and time, registration number, make/model, room number and contact number of the guest.
- Park guests' vehicles in predetermined areas within the parking lit, following all traffic laws.
- Operate vehicles safely and responsibly.
- Perform limited concierge services when a guest has questions about area attractions.
- Stay informed with multiple events taking place on property.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the supervisor or manager.
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed guests' expectations.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Guest Focus.
This position operates in a hotel setting. This position requires employee to work in all inclement conditions. This role requires good physical resilience and ability to work at a high pace while standing throughout the day.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. This position is required employee to work outside in all inclement conditions. The position may require lifting of products weighing up to 50 pounds.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Stand- Over 2/3rd of the time.
- Walk- Over 2/3rd of the time.
- Sit- Under 1/3rd of the time.
- Use hands to fingers, handle or feel- Over 2/3rd of the time.
- Reach with arms and hands- Over 2/3rd of the time.
- Climb or balance- Up to 2/3rd of the time
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl- Up to 2/3rd of the time.
- Talk to hear- Over 2/3rd of the time.
- Lift minimum of 5lbs-50lbs.- Over 2/3rd of time.
- Adherence to all policy and procedures delineated in the ICONA Handbook.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Ability to operate manual and automatic vehicles.
- Prior customer service experience.
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At ICONA we have fun while we get the job done! You'll be joining a team of talented, hard-working professionals all working together toward one goal: giving our guests a heavenly experience at our iconic beachfront resorts.
Full-time, year-round employees may be eligible for additional benefits including: health insurance, 401k, & bonuses.
ICONA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ICONA Resorts complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.