This would be a great position for an experienced MA, PA or TMS Medical Technician looking for a change. This is a full-time position with competitive pay, commission, bonus, and benefits.
1. Discussing treatment and payment plans with prospective patients.
2. Comfortable with making financial arrangements.
3. Following up on outstanding treatment and payment plans.
4. Building a strong and trusting relationship with patients.
5. Being communicative with doctors and clinical staff.
6. Must have a solid understanding of insurance and clinical procedures (we’ll train) for this position.
7. Provide excellent patient assistance and treat them with compassion while developing trust and rapport.
8. Strong communication skills that provide support, reflective listening, and compassion to patients struggling with depression or other various disorders.
9. Coordinates collection and preparation of financial and operations reports.
10. Ensure office space cleanliness and organization, including but not limited to treatment rooms, waiting areas, coffee bars, front desk, front refrigerator and bathrooms.
11. Investigate and communicate insurance coverage and verification issues.
12. Flexibility to travel around to the surrounding offices.
13. Perform additional duties as needed, up to and including the willingness to be flexible by possibly traveling to other facilities.
· Associate or Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
· 2 or more years of medical office experience (Preferred)
· United States (Required)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· High School Diploma or GED
· Knowledge of medical terminology
· Understand and comply with HIPAA
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work well with a team
· CPR Certified (or willing to get certification)
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship.
Advance Sourcing Concepts is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled