Recycling Truck Driver/Loader - $3000 Bonus
Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employee to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion.
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
- NEW $3000 RETENTION BONUS
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)
- Local runs, home every night
- Nights and weekends off
- Tuition reimbursement program and professional development support
- Employee discount programs
- Free uniforms and boot allowance yearly
- Operate waste collection/recycling vehicle;
- Load curbside materials into the truck;
- Observe safe work practices;
- Provide excellent customer service in accordance with company policies;
- Ensure assigned routes are successfully completed in a timely and safe manner.
- Valid Ontario DZ driver’s licence with a clean drivers abstract and CVOR;
- Minimum one year experience driving with DZ licence OR an AZ graduate from an accredited driving school;
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs;
- Able to successfully pass a background check consisting of an MTO medical/drug test, criminal history search, license verification and employment confirmation;
- Punctual, reliable, team player.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s Greenest Employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now! We appreciate all applicants who apply however only those who are qualified, will be contacted.
Emterra Group is committed to maintaining an equitable, fair, and diverse environment. Any applicants who have a disability or require reasonable accommodation may speak directly with our dedicated Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Specialists. Reasonable accommodations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position