ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE
We are actively seeking experienced sales professionals to join our growing home care team.
All American will:
- foster your growth
- offer a competitive salary
- provide you with healthcare coverage at 50% cost to you
- provide life insurance with a $50,000 policy at no cost to you
- offer opportunities for annual bonuses based on your specific performance
- to offer annual increases based on your performance
- offer room to grow and develop professional roots
- allow you to transition into other departments or the department that is the best fit for you
- give you a familial environment that makes you feel at home
All American Home Care is a community focused, Medicare Certified agency, providing services throughout the greater Philadelphia area. Our nurses provide comprehensive care, with a focus on pioneering clinical pain management, and dedication to living our mission of serving our patients regardless of diagnosis or financial resources. It’s based on the belief that every person who is ill or injured has the right to be cared for with dignity. Each patient is cared for by a team of professionals who provide home care that is designed to cater to each specific patient.
- Call on healthcare facilities, physicians, clinics and eldercare facilities in order to generate sales for Home Care Staffing.
- Meet or exceed established sales targets.
- Generate client referrals from professional referral sources.
- Represent our agency professionally and knowledgeably in the healthcare community.
- Promote agency services.
- Strengthen and maintain existing referral sources.
- Develop Marketing Plan for new or existing territory.
- Seek, develop and participate in marketing opportunities in the community.
- Establish working rapport with health care professionals in the territory.
- Minimum of 1 years of proven sales experience in generating new business preferably in the health care industry.
- Proven ability to generate leads and monitor referrals, to manage a sales territory, maintaining and building relationships with new and existing contacts.
- Experience with public speaking (in addition to presentation skills). Strong at persuasive and educational writing and speaking.
- Comfortable with closing/asking for business.
- Requires valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and insurance.
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled