E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a highly motivated Change Management Lead to be a Full-time employee in Chantilly, VA. Come join a team that collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
The Change Management Lead will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance for a successful scaled agile organizational transformation.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities to support adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) transformation across the organization through the creation of a Change Management Strategy
- Conduct impact analyses and assess the change readiness of the organization, inclusive of any anticipated risks or resistance, and identify key stakeholders impacted by the transition to SAFe and support them along the change journey.
- Experience conducting application mapping exercises, codifying the understanding of relationships between applications, data, and infrastructure.
- Knowledge in identifying logical groups of applications based on factors such as workload destination, underlying technology, common services dependencies, and migration type.
- Experience in objectively scoring apps to create the move groups, recommending and justifying optimization dispositions and move group mapping based on the analysis and desired outcomes.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in related field
- Must be a US Citizen with an Active Top-Secret clearance.
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we can provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policyâ€¯
E-INFOSOL LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment andâ€¯prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. â€¯
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.