Belle Noble Entertainment Group is the parent company of Village Anchor, Le Moo, and Grassa Gramma. BNEG was recently awarded a top-10 spot in Louisville's Fast 50 and are looking to expand this year. Each of our restaurants has experienced growth every year of operations. We proudly hold awards that run the gamut of our industry! And, we are always looking for a talented and dedicated professional to join our team.
Assistant General Managers are responsible for all areas of operations, brand initiatives, and conceptual details. We believe the people we hire should have a voice in an open atmosphere that celebrates their individuality. Therefore we look for the best!
Qualified managers should have:
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in high-volume environments
- Stable job history with excellent references from direct supervisors
- Impeccable and committed knowledge of current trends in the industry
- Excellent communications skills with clear leadership ability
- Proven track record in high volume environments
- Ability to read and forecast statements and projections
- Demonstrable experience booking and operating successful private events
- A great attitude that inspires employees with personal influence
- Ability to work 50 hours per week
- Highly competitive salary
- Benefits and vacation
- Participation in our bonus program
- Annual performance reviews
- Room for growth for the right individuals
- Excellent work environment
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration. Please include your references and salary history.
VILLAGE ANCHOR PUB & ROOST is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled