FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health, formerly known as Addiction Campuses, is a leading provider of SUD treatment and recovery services via various effective and innovative addiction treatment programs from industry-leading professionals who help build a comprehensive life in recovery beyond the standard 30-day plan. With four unique residential treatment centers and a virtual care platform serving patients across the country, Vertava Health creates successful programs tailored to an individual’s struggle with substance abuse and mental health.
In order to make this possible, we need an exceptional Cook/Server who can meet the requirements below. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
The kitchen positions will work 5-8 hour shifts per week ensuring excellent nutrition and food handling prep and service to the patients aiming toward their recovery goals with the collaborative support of a dietician and executive chef.
- Prepares all meals in accordance with highest stand of quality and sanitation for our clients.
- Track dietary log daily for dietary restrictions and allergies and prepare food accordingly.
- Responsible for kitchen sanitation by keeping all surfaces and floors clean to prevent cross contamination.
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef, Sous Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during our dining hoursHigh attention to detail
- Maintains supplies and equipment related to food storage, preparation, service, and cleanup
- Dishwashing depending on needs
- Serving clients their meals in buffet style
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store all food items in coolers and dry areas; restock kitchen
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
- High school diploma required
- SafeServ Certificate preferred
- FirstAid/CPR Certificate required within one week of date of hire
- Uncompromising service standards
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work with food, cleaning supplies and equipment
- High sense of urgency with developing and delivering quality job
- Extremely high level of integrity, honesty, and trustworthiness
- Ability to take feedback positively and adjust as needed
- Dress code required
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled