How would you like to work for a steadily growing, innovative credit union that cares about its employees and delivering value to its members?
Is integrity and honesty second nature to you?
Do you have an innovative spirit that is inspiring to those around you?
Do you like to support your local community?
But most importantly, do you want to learn, grow and be challenged?
Cambrian Credit Union is beyond ordinary and we offer more than just a job.
We are committed to our employees and to their development. We support our employees to design their own path to develop, grow and advance within Cambrian, and we help them achieve those goals any way we can. Just like how we support our members to make their dreams come true!
Cambrian is also proud to offer its employees a competitive salary, career progression and professional development, community involvement opportunities and comprehensive benefits package including a pension plan.
If you don’t see an opening but would like to be potentially considered for future opportunities, please create an online profile so that we can remain connected.
But first make sure you meet the following:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must be bondable (Bondable means an assurance you are free from criminal activity and you will pass a background check including sound financial stewardship as it pertains to credit and the release of claims of bankruptcy which guarantees the employer will not sustain a loss by reason of dishonesty or error).
- You must be eligible to work in Canada on a non-temporary basis.
Possible future job openings:
We thank everyone for their interest in Cambrian, however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Retail Sales and Service
- Wealth Management
- Financial Services
- Risk Management
- Information Technology – operations
- Information Technology - application development
- Human Resources