Be a part of keeping our guests and employees safe by patrolling Valley Forge Casino Resort premises to maintain order, enforce regulations, and ensure observance of applicable laws and regulations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Patrols grounds, lobbies, corridors, and public rooms; confers with management, interviews guests and employees, and interrogates persons to detect infringements and investigate disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalism, and accidents.
- Answers incoming phone calls and directs appropriately to dispatch, security podium and employee entrance areas; assigns officers to situations in progress.
- Monitors and observes the consumption and service of alcoholic beverages and removes guests in violation of casino resort policies and procedures.
- Protects the money room, administrative offices and other areas of the casino resort.
- Properly identifies all employees entering the business.
- Performs funds verifications, table games and slot machine drops, and transports between departments.
- Warns or excludes guests that are in violation of casino resort policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and conditions requiring correction; writes reports including actions taken.
- Responds to emergency medical situations.
- Provides traffic control, implements evacuation plans and routes and maintains crowd control at entry points when necessary.
High School Diploma or equivalent, and one (1) year security, military, law enforcement, corrections, firefighter, or emergency medical services work experience, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. A Valid Driver's License is required
Valley Forge Casino Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled