Job Description: To-Go
Must be friendly, outgoing, and must possess good communication skills. Is organized and able to think and act quickly and effectively. Retains self-composure. Is an enthusiastic and convincing
Salesperson. Must be customer sensitive and possess a sense of timing. Must take pride in personal appearance and be dedicated to his/her job. Must display integrity and honesty in all aspects of his/her Employment. May assist Servers /Host / Hostess/ Server assistants at times with Seating guests, Starting tables, Rolling silverware, or running food, stocking, removing, and resetting dishes and silverware between courses, and cleaning and resetting vacated tables. It could include short periods of working in weather conditions in Curbside stores.
- Communicates effectively with guests.
- Must be enthusiastic and make the guest feel appreciated through his/her actions.
- Has a thorough knowledge of service standards and Work as a team with all of our personnel.
- Maintains running duties throughout shift and completes closing side work at end of the shift as assigned by the manager.
- Works with others to keep all areas cleaned and stocked to our
- Standards at all times. Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make a change (if applicable).
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Guest relations, Floor plan, Side work duties, Phone procedures, Specials, Steps of service, Menu knowledge, POS operation, Liquor knowledge, Alcohol awareness, Cash handling, Teamwork
Must be able to communicate in, read, write, and understand the primary language of the work location. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations from time to time. Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length Must have a good sense of balance, be able to bend and kneel and have the ability to lift bus tubs and trays frequently weighing up to 25lbs.
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Santa Fe Cattle Company (MRG, LLC) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled