Join the Trax Farms working family...
We are looking for part time cashiers to join our team
If you are detail oriented with an enthusiasm for customer service AND love the outdoor elements, this may be for you.
Part time- 16-24 hours/week. Must be able to work weekends.
No late hours ~ we are open 10 AM-6 PM
Successful candidate must:
- be able to stand for 8 + hours
- work in varying temperatures and humidity
- lift 20+ pounds consistently
- walk, sit , bend, reach over your head
- be at least 18 years of age (as per PLCB guidelines to sell alcoholic beverages)
- possess a High School Diploma/GED or be a full time high school student with a current work permit
*Trax Farms is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Trax Farms is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled