Do you want to work in a friendly, professional and supportive organization? Do you have a desire to serve those who bravely served our country? If so, COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
~Hope for Veterans Program~
PART-TIME: Overnight / Saturday night into Sunday morning & Sunday night into Monday morning: 11pm-7am
- Provides supportive counseling for veterans in need of crisis intervention and emergency services.
- Ensures the safety and security of the facility.
- Conducts regular checks to ensure the safety and whereabouts of all veterans in the residence.
- Executes all emergency procedures such as medical emergencies, crisis intervention, fire and/or smoke, police emergency, AED/First Aid, etc. as per the Agency's Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Implements fire and life safety standards including fire drills and fire safety education.
- Participates as a team member in the maintenance and care of the facility and ensures safety of the veterans in the program.
- Assists in the administration of drug and alcohol screenings.
- Documents service delivery and maintains accurate and timely documentation.
- Submits maintenance work orders to the house manager/administrative assistant.
- Attends In-Service presentations/staff meetings on a quarterly basis.
- Documents any and all pertinent information in and reviews the Communication Log Book, Resident Sign-In Log, Medication Sign-In Log, Pass Authorization Log, and reporting any violations to the Program Coordinator.
- Participates in supervision meetings with the Program Coordinator.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact.
~We encourage people of all backgrounds and identities to apply including Native American, people of color, women, LGBTQ+, people of all abilities, veterans and veteran spouses.~
Community Hope, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled