Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Who We’re Looking For:
Ability Matters is seeking a compassionate and dedicated BCBA to join our team immediately. We strive to employ individuals who desire to make a difference in others’ lives by enhancing every aspect of the lives of adults with disabilities. BCBA will be responsible for the oversight of the Positive Behavior Supports across all departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Implement ABA support strategies per Behavioral Assessment Reports
• Assists with all direct support staff trainings (new hires and current employees, as needed)
• Assists with Behavioral Assessment Report revisions and training of the same
• Assists with behavioral data collection and analysis
• Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) program
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to think critically and creatively
• Ability to take initiative and follow through on tasks
• Possess and maintain First Aid and CPR training
• Pass and maintain all required Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD) training offerings
• Pass a background check
• Pass a drug test
• Possess and maintain a driving record with less than six (6) points
- Multiple locations around the Columbus, OH area.
- Home office is in Dublin (about 5 minutes from Bridge Park).
Why Work Here?
- By joining our team, you will be joining a diverse, supportive, collaborative, family-like environment where every voice is valued & heard. You can also expect…
- On the Job Training
- Flexible Schedules
- Room for Advancement
- Salaried position, based on education and experience.
*Ability Matters is an equal opportunity employer and stands committed to affirmative action.