Facilities Shift Supervisor
Responsible for supervision of the facility maintenance operations and staff during assigned shift. Ensure that all maintenance, repair, and emergency matters are responded to and resolved in an appropriate and timely manner.
· Assist Facility Manager by ensuring the efficient and proper operations of the facility maintenance department and staff during assigned shift.
• Schedule and delegate assignments to maintenance staff.
• Oversee preventive maintenance procedures and schedules.
• Physically respond to emergency situations: i.e., fire, power outage, gas leak, water leak, or any other emergency situation or repair.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Six (6) months of prior experience in a similar position preferred.
• Must be able to stand and walk throughout shift.
• Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, and work in confined areas.
• Must be able to safely and effectively use hand and power tools.
• Must be able to carry and communicate by two‐way radio.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• HVAC Experience Required