At CubicFarms we believe in the power of technology to feed a changing world. We actively seek talented people who want to make a difference in the ag-tech space by bringing creative ideas to life and leaving an imprint in a healthier, more sustainable world. If you are enthusiastic about joining a dynamic and innovative company on the leading edge of the ag-tech revolution, we invite you to apply!
CubicFarms (TSXV:CUB) is an ag-tech company providing automated growing systems for fresh produce and nutritious livestock feed. CubicFarms offers turnkey, commercial scale, hydroponic, automated controlled environment growing systems that can grow predictably and sustainably for 12 months of the year virtually anywhere on earth. The company has sold and installed systems in Canada and internationally and continues to grow a global pipeline of prospective customers. Visit us at www.cubicfarms.com.
THE ROLE: SYSTEMS ARCHITECT
We are seeking a Systems Architect to join our growing Technology team. Reporting to the Chief Architect, you will be a pivotal member of the Technology team building a platform for our systems and software to run.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 7-10 years as a Software Engineer or Software Architect
- Computer Systems or Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Demonstrated ability to design, engineer and deploy backend services at scale, both on-premise and in the cloud
- Experience scaling distributed critical systems
- Expertise in integrating complex enterprise technologies
- Proven ability to mentor and lead Software Engineers
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Partner with Systems and Data Architects to build our cloud infrastructure
- Lead engineering of back-end services that run our core platform services
- Design and engineer APIs that are utilized by our software and enterprise customers
- Integrate systems from cloud infrastructure to on premise technology using IOT messaging protocols
- Partner with R&D to integrate new technology into our platform services
- Build our DevOps infrastructure components and CI pipelines
- Lead a team of Jr Software Engineers to develop the features of core platform services
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CubicFarms is an equal opportunity employer is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We encourage applications from all qualified and enthusiastic candidates. CubicFarms is a growing organization in an emerging industry that will provide the right candidate with significant potential for advancement in the ag-tech space.