ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health is a leading national behavioral healthcare system for mental health and substance use disorders, providing a full continuum of services based on the individuals' varying needs at different times in their health and recovery journey. We apply evidence-based treatment modalities at every level of care and embed digital health tools to enhance and amplify clinical outcomes. With a growing list of Joint Commission accredited inpatient and outpatient locations across the country, a virtual care platform and a national network of healthcare providers, Vertava Health pioneers care that empowers people so that they can live out their best future.
In order to make this possible, Vertava Health is seeking an experienced Regional Market Director. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
As the Regional Market Director, you will direct the activities of assigned Clinical business liaisons to ensure area sales and profit targets are achieved or exceeded. You will Identify diverse prospects within an assigned area, make sales calls, prepare/deliver sales presentations and gather/organize information for use in field oversight. You demonstrate servant leadership and high level problem solving and people management.
Although this is a remote role, the ideal candidate will live in Ohio.
Priority responsibilities include:
• Develops the sales team and manages their activities. Implements appropriate sales structure and prioritizes key customers in accordance with market sales plan.
• Assesses market and establishes strategic goals, tactics, and sales team performance.
• Identifies high impact prospects within an assigned area. Prioritizes accounts to comply with corporate sales plans and make contact with appropriate management levels within client organizations.
• Works with executive leadership to develop and execute area specific annual strategic plan/budget and prepares quarterly sales updates to ensure achievement of established sales goals and compliance with established budgetary constraints.
• Makes sales calls on targeted managed care organizations, managed care accounts and appropriate physicians/physician groups. Prepares/delivers sales presentations which effectively address clients’ needs and follows up to provide additional information, answer questions, resolve outstanding issues, and close sales.
• Forwards pricing related information to appropriate management staff to ensure consistency/profitability and tracks actual sales against target accounts.
• Establishes/maintains working relationships with key line, Contracts, Marketing, and other corporate support staff to ensure thorough understanding of Company products/services. Ensures sales staff is kept abreast of assigned product lines/services.
• Maintains accurate target lists and territory management systems records. Ensures Outside Treatment Specialists territories are appropriate and provides guidance to campus management on strategic territory assignments for sales and customer support resources.
• Performs all duties inherent in a managerial role.
• Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program/practices, Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices, and Company’s policies and procedures.
• Leads quarterly growth planning discussions and ongoing measurement of results with direct reports and leadership.
• Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of five years health care and related industry sales experience including 2-3 years in a supervisory role generally required.
• Preferably possesses a clinical background
• Success in similar endeavors with a service or healthcare organization.
• Management of sales territory payer mix according to company objectives.
• Possesses a high level of energy
• Facilitates compliance and usage of Sales Force CRM as defined by Account Executive performance expectations.
• Must have the ability to work with doctors, lawyers, community leaders, third party payers, substance abusers and their families, and any agency or individual which impacts program operations at a corporate, city, county, state or Federal level.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Work Environment/Demands of the Position:
• Travel: Position requires significant business travel and a valid Drivers License.
• Ability to use hands and fingers, talk or hear
• Ability to sit, stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently
• Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine
• Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled