Do you love helping others? Are you looking for a great company and a position that will accelerate your career and knowledge of the software industry? Join our Team!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team in Huntersville, NC! As a member of our team, you will help the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board provide the best service and results for the Payentry brand.
What will you do?
- Organize and maintain the schedule for CEO
- Prioritize confidential and time sensitive material
- Create executive level presentations
- Plan company meetings and group webinars
- Facilitate information sharing and collaboration between executive team members
- Welcome guests to our Huntersville location
- Arrange complex travel for team members
What do you need?
- A true passion for helping others
- Superior organization skills
- Advanced knowledge of technology for conducting online meetings
- A desire to create compelling presentations via Microsoft office suite
- Commitment to teamwork
- Flexibility for availability and assignments
What do you gain?
- Competitive pay
- Company-paid medical, dental, life and disability benefits
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Health Savings Accounts with company contributions
- Generous paid time off package
- Great people!
- Hybrid Work Environment
Who is Payentry?
We offer human capital management services to employers throughout the US. We provide businesses with solutions that increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk, and give them a competitive edge in managing and retaining high-quality employees.
Our mission is â€œHelping people get the most out of their workdayâ€ by providing the best systems and support for growing our clients' businesses. If you're ready to join us in that mission and advance your career, apply today!
Payentry and MPAY, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled