J&E Concessions / Lehigh
Valley Ironpigs: Concessions Attendant
The Lehigh Valley Ironpigs strive to
provide a positive and memorable experience for every guest every time.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Be able to stand for an extended amount of time
- Ability to lift 10-25 pounds on occasion
- Comfortable dealing with large crowds
Previous Cash register experience is
All Concessions attendants may be
considered for cross-training in multiple locations of the ballpark at
managements discretion. General responsibilities for all positions include but
are not limited to:
- Assist in Game Day preparation of concession stand per
the stand manager’s instructions
- Provide the highest quality of customer service by
welcoming guest and interacting with a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain safe working conditions and sanitary work area
- Accept and prepare guest food and drink orders
- Maintain accurate cash handling procedures at all times
- Help with shut down and cleaning procedures of the
concessions stand at the end of the game.
Lots of fan interaction!
- Ironpigs Concessions Staff Ball cap (provided)
- Ironpigs Concessions Staff T-Shirt (provided)
- Khaki pants (associates responsibility)
- Comfortable shoes; non skid shoes highly recommended
Job Type: Part-time Seasonal
Pay Compensation: $12/hr.
J&E Baseball Concessions LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled