Hydrofarm LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
- Planning, prioritizing and directing staff of daily work schedule as directed by the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor.
- Coordinate inbound/outbound shipments of goods with trucking and third-party logistic companies including the scheduling of docking and loading activities of incoming and outgoing goods/sales orders.
- Lead the direction of the replenishment process to include physical moves, replenishment location storage and cleanup maintaining accurate inventory and quantities into replenishment locations.
- Making certain that all inbound/outbound processes are followed.
- Ensuring that item detail is entered in to the host ERP system.
- Utilizing WMS and ERP system to review historical data to resolve any issues and do root cause analysis.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high traffic environment.
- Must adhere to all warehouse safety regulations, which includes wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), i.e. non-slip shoes, gloves, etc.
- Requires effective time management and prioritization skill sets.
- Maintain all documentation in an organized and readily available manner.
- Compile research information and data as needed.
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously with attention to detail and an understanding for sense of urgency.
- Able to learn & operate the multiple ERP/WMS systems.
- Able to be on time and ready to work.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good mathematical & organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, self-directed & task oriented.
- Able to stand, reach, bend, crouch, duck and lift up to 60 lbs as necessary.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Other duties as assigned by the Distribution Center Manager and/or other Hydrofarm Supervisory or Managerial staff as needed.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position
Hydrofarm LLC endeavors to make https://hydrofarm.easyapply.co/job/warehouse-lead-39 accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources/HR/Human Resources at +1 707 765 9990 or firstname.lastname@example.org