If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Cultivation Kitchen operates in Anaheim, Orange County, CA. We believe in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to organic eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients. Our team is friendly, ethical, hard working and believes in the big picture.
Job Summary: Prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service schedules.
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service. Responsible for records from area worked during service periods.
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as required.
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies as required.
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with co-workers, customers, administrators, and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Cultivation Kitchen;
Cultivation Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer. At Cultivation Kitchen, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
CULTIVATION LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled