Festival Transportation Ticket Seller
Festival Transportation Ticket Seller
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an energetic people to create a positive guest experience to all patrons arriving to the festival using our Festival Transportation system.
- Greets all guests at bus drop-off points.
- Assists with the loading of buses by collecting and/or checking for proper tickets.
- Provides directions and information to guests.
- Sells transportation tickets using a POS.
- Basic math skills are a plus.
- Ability to use an electronic POS System to record sales and process credit/debit transactions.
- Cash handling experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc. for an extended period and lift 25 lbs.
- Complete on the job training at a date TBD closer to each event.
Fri Aug. 5: 4pm-11:30pm
Sat Aug 6 - Sun Aug 14: 11:30am-11:30pm
Shifts will be scheduled based on employee availability but the ability to work a minimum of 5 shifts consisting of 5 hours per shift is preferred.
Seasonal staff who work through Musikfest will be eligible to receive an additional $350 bonus!
*Must be able to commit to working a minimum of 5 shifts (a single shift is defined as a scheduled 5 hours) for a total of 25 hours over the course of Musikfest, to be eligible to receive the bonus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Communicate with employees and clients, either verbally and/or in writing.
- The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, see, hear, bend, stoop, reach; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Read and communicate in English. Bilingual in other languages is a plus.
- The employee is required to lift up to 25 pounds frequently, and up to 40 pounds occasionally, with or without reasonable accommodation.
ArtsQuest is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our mission is to provide access to exceptional artistic, cultural, and educational experiences using arts and culture as key elements of economic development for our urban communities.
Through festivals such as
our flagship event, Musikfest; Banana Factory Arts Center; ArtsQuest Center and
SteelStacks arts and cultural campus, ArtsQuest’s programming reaches more than
1.9 million people annually. Our programs and events, approximately 50 percent
of which are free to attend, have a combined economic impact of more than $136
million annually in the region.
committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity,
equity and inclusion. Our employees are the most valuable assets we have. The
collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge,
inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that
our employees and volunteers invest in their work represents a significant part
of not only our culture, but our reputation and the organization’s achievement
At ArtsQuest, a diverse, inclusive, and equitable
workplace is one where all employees feel valued and respected whatever their
age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or
expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political
affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, and/or
veteran status. We embrace and encourage our employees’ characteristics that
make them unique, because we value and appreciate diverse life experiences.
ArtsQuest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer,
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.