Member Services Representative (Casual)
Cambrian revolves around being a value leader in banking. Our Member Services Representatives (MSR) bring this brand to life in our branches. We’re looking for thoughtful, warm and welcoming team players to be the friendly face of Cambrian. In this role, you put members first by assisting with their banking needs and identifying solutions that simplify their finances. Whether it’s answering questions, completing transactions, or proactively connecting members with other staff, you are the first line of support as members work toward their financial goals.
Individuals that are passionate about growing their knowledge, meeting the needs of members, and working as a part of a team will thrive in this role. This entry-level position serves as a foundation for a career in retail financial services. A customized in-house training program provides the tools and resources necessary to gain the competencies and proficiency required to launch and grow a career with Cambrian Credit Union.
We are currently looking to connect with candidates that are interested in growing their long-term career with Cambrian starting as a casual Member Services Representative.
- Casual: Availability and commitment for a minimum of 7-10 hours/week (must be available Saturdays and one additional day during the week at minimum)
- Hourly compensation range of $15.50 to $17.35 depending on qualifications
As a Member Services Representative, you will:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all our members,
- Respond to inquiries efficiently,
- Understand member needs and protect their privacy,
- Conduct personal or business transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan and bill payments along with all other transactions emanating from the member).
- Identify member needs and promote products and services that will benefit them.
- Work in a service environment with specific standards, rules, and procedures.
Motivated by success, the ideal candidate will be a disciplined self-starter who:
- Has experience with cash handling and customer service.
- Works effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Is a critical thinker who analyzes information and uses logic to address issues, problems and challenges.
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner are required.
To be considered, you must include the following:
- All application questions must be completed
We thank everyone for their interest in Cambrian, however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.