Senior SharePoint Developer (TS/SCI Clearance Required)
The Senior SharePoint Developer will collaborate and coordinate with the government, the ATSI Program Manager, the ATSI Senior SharePoint/Database Developer, and all appropriate stakeholders to assess specific system capability needs, desires, challenges, requirements, and feasibility. They will document findings, working alongside the Senior SharePoint/Database Developer, will develop a solution—with a focus on process improvement, automation, and reducing workload burden—for presentation to the government for consideration and input. On approval, the ATSI Team will implement the solution and ensure all requirements are successfully fulfilled. They will work proactively to identify opportunities and gaps in existing processes to provide specific, informed recommendations and plans for improvement. The team will use their technical expertise and analytical skills to develop tools that streamline and automate processes across Directorates/Organizations, and enable dynamic, on-demand data visualization using customized dashboards as required. The team will prioritize emerging and priority tasks and projects, while maintaining vision and progress towards longer-term projects and objectives. The team will proactively follow up on projects, keeping the government closely updated on anticipated delays or non-responses, to include the reason for such delays (e.g., from external parties). Upon government initiation of a new project, the Senior SharePoint Developer will ask necessary questions to determine specific needs, requirements, and expectations, as well as support determination of how best to address underlying causes. The ATSI team will develop realistic, but time-sensitive project timelines and milestones, taking into consideration government priorities, timelines, and objectives. The Senior SharePoint Developer will provide regular status updates and demonstrations, as applicable, to keep stakeholders up to date on progress against timelines, expectations, and objectives. On project completion, the team will support capability and/or process implementation, training, and maintenance. The Senior SharePoint Developer will assist transition from manual to automated processes and ensure all users can utilize the tools regardless of technical background.
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA (Mark Center) *Some telework available
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· 10+ years of database/software development experience.
· 5+ years of SharePoint development experience.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Experience identifying, planning, and developing automated solutions to streamline reporting and/or related functions.
· Demonstrated experience supporting development, coordination, and/or implementation of automated solutions that solve organizational challenges.
· Demonstrated experience working with senior level government personnel and multiple program stakeholders to achieve objectives.
· TS/SCI Clearance.
· Experience working through challenges inherent to government development environments.
· Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
· Highly adaptable to new projects and challenges, leveraging from diverse experience, backgrounds, and skillsets.
· Have substantial experience working with highly sensitive information, as applicable.
· Possess excellent analytical skills.
· Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrate high technology literacy.
Our Company: American Technology Solutions International Corp. (ATSI) is a valued Veterans Affairs (VA) certified service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB). We support multiple prime and subcontracts with the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence, and Federal Government clients. ATSI provides program management, financial management, and technical support services to DoD S&T programs, to include technology transition and technology transfer programs and initiatives.
Benefits: The ATSI benefits package includes:
Direct Deposits & Allotments
11 Paid Holidays
Vacation & Sick leave
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance Program
Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare, dependent care, & transportation
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Travel Assistance Program
Education Reimbursement Program
401(k) plan with company match