Job Location: Washington, DC
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic
Health Record Modernization Integration Office (EHRM IO) as a Senior
As part of the Joint Cyber
Operations Integration Center (JCOIC) serve as a senior expert and reviewer
responsible for ensuring all cybersecurity requirements, processes and
standards are followed.
Provide evaluations in the form of
technical guidance, white papers, and strategy briefs on Cyber Security tools,
network topologies, continuous monitoring, Public Key infrastructure (PKI),
mobile and local area networks.
Work with and/or manage a team of
cyber professionals on the review and development of cybersecurity
documentation to support Authority to Operate (ATO) and Authority to Connect
(ATC) to the federal enclave.
Must be able to take ownership of a
cyber problem, resolve it, and present it to senior leadership.
years of professional work experience
- Extensive IT experience in all aspects of Cyber Security with
a vast array of IT systems involving end user as well as enterprise level
- Experience in designing and implementing systems that meet
agency Cyber Security policy and regulations.
- Extensive experience in Cyber Security Tools, network topologies,
intrusion detection, PKI, and secured networks.
- An expert-level of knowledge in cybersecurity for federal
agencies and/or the Department of Defense.
- Master's Degree in computer science, electronics engineering
or other engineering or technical discipline or an additional 10 years of
experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
oral and written communication skills
with EHR Systems
- Demonstrated experience with eMASS
- Experience with BioMedical Devices
- Understanding of Medical Device security
- Experience in the VA
Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
EXECUTIVE PERSONNEL SERVICES INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled