Cassena Care at Norwalk
is seeking a Dietary Aide/Cook to join our dynamic team of professionals.
- Review menus prior to preparation of food.
- Assist in developing, implementing and coordinating department policies
and procedures, dietary manuals, job descriptions, etc.).
- Assure that food is available of preparation.
- Perform administrative requirements such as completing necessary forms,
reports, etc., and submit to the Director of Food Services as required.
- Work with the facility’s dietitian as necessary and implement
recommended changes as required.
- Assist in developing methods for determining quality and quantity for
- Assist in standardizing the methods in which work will be accomplished.
- Ensure that menus are maintained and filed in accordance with
established policies and procedures.
- Process diet changes and new diets as received.
- Others as deemed necessary and appropriate, or as may be directed.
- The Dietary Aide will work
in the Dietary Department assisting with food preparation, service of resident
meals and snacks, and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Food handling experience a
- Ability to follow simple
instructions and work as a team required
- Good customer service
skills a must
- Must be able to stand for
long periods of time and lift 5-10 lbs.
We are an EOE