Part-Time Bank Teller
Position Code: 2021-08
Position Title: Part-Time Bank Teller (CSR)
Location: Uwharrie Bank (Albemarle)
PT/FT: Part-Time (see optional schedule(s) below)
Description: This position represents the bank in processing various types of transactions for customers. Responsibilities include balancing cash daily, answering customer inquiries pertaining to various services, making customer referrals, and influencing the overall efficiency and service level of the retail services area.
· A minimum of 1-2 years’ prior banking experience is highly preferred.
· A high school graduate is required. Associates Degree or equivalent work experience is highly preferred.
· Marketing and sales knowledge and experience is beneficial for making referrals.
· Business/accounting related coursework preferred.
· Must be proficient in math skills.
· Experience with personal computer input and retrieval is required.
· Must possess well‑developed human relations, customer service and sales skills and have the ability to work in pressure situations under close supervision.
Proposed Schedule Options:
1) ~21 Hours Per Week
Mondays and Fridays 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
2) ~16-17 Hours Per Week
Mondays 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Fridays 8:15 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Deadline for applications: Open until filled.
Interested candidates should visit https://uwharriecareers.easyapply.co, and complete a Uwharrie Bank Employment Application (required). If alternative accommodations are required, please call 704-991-1114 or Email email@example.com.
Uwharrie Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional and all other human resources decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or genetic information.)
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.