We innovate | We have tenacity |We Empower | We get things done | We are Unique |We have fun
Prospera Place, is one of GSL Group's businesses and home of the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL. This is the first state-of-the-art entertainment facility to be built outside of a major city in North America, and is the main focal point for sports, concerts, culture, business and community activity within the Okanagan. It also includes Manhattan Point Restaurant, and has the location and amenities to provide a complete entertainment experience for any event!
We are currently looking for part-time Concession Cashiers to join our team! You will be the first person customers see and the last team member they will remember. This role will be responsible for providing great customer service, handling transactions, and represent our brand!
- Deliver excellent customer service to every customer
- Processing purchases or general inquires.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to support the team
- Serve alcohol
- Need to have Serving it Right certification
- Have experience as a cashier in a similar environment is an asset but not necessary
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal communication & customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- The utmost professionalism and attention to detail.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend
- Have knowledge of entire menu items including taste, presentation, and preparation time
Perks, Benefits, & Other Cool Stuff:
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Front-of-the-Line Access to shows and concert tickets
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- New Hire referral bonuses
- GSL Scholarship Program
More About Us:
GSL Group is headquartered in Vancouver, B.C. with offices and operations also located in Victoria and Kelowna. We have a wide range of businesses including E-Commerce, Sports and Entertainment, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Real Estate Development and Construction (Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Sports & Entertainment Facilities).
Our mission is to build inclusive, sustainable communities by bringing people together through innovation in sport, entertainment, and development.
Prospera Place is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are dedicated to providing a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, job requirements and business needs. We are passionate about being known for an inclusive culture where talented people of all backgrounds want to work
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position