Guest Services Agent - Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kelowna Airport
If you are looking for a team that brings out the best in each other, a team that has fun and are proud of their work - we want to hear from you!
We are on a bus route, with a stop just outside of the hotel. We also pickup our employees from the bus loop at UBCO! This position currently pays $15.60 per hour, plus discounts on Food & Beverage, Hotel stays, and Marina activities at our sister properties!
This is a part-time opportunity.
What we offer:
- Employee discounts on accommodations, dining and marina at our sister properties (Hotel Eldorado, Manteo Resort and Eldorado Marina, and Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport).
- World-wide accommodation and dining discounts with Hilton brands.
- An excellent work environment, with a focus on staff recognition, teambuilding and an atmosphere of growth and development.
- Internal growth and a culture of promotion from within. Supervisor and Management positions open to internal applicants for four hotels within Kelowna.
- Welcome and acknowledge guests
- Anticipate and address guests' service needs
- Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, and create new reservations
- Secure payment; activate/reissue room keys following hotels policies and procedures
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status and guest concerns
- Demonstrate knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, and promotions
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Available to work varied shifts: days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- High School graduation required
- Valid BC Class 5 driver’s license
- Previous hotel experience is an asset
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Superhost training is an asset
- Good computer skills required
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada without restriction
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.