The position of Project Manager is an integral part of the Construction Team and will be involved in numerous facets of the Construction Department to keep production running seamlessly. This candidate will work closely with upper management to ensure the direction of each project is on schedule and within budget. We offer competitive salaries, potential bonuses, and great benefits. If you have project management experience and work in the construction industry we urge you to apply and potentially join our team!
· Consistently deliver high-quality, low-defect, on-time and on-budget homes.
· Supervise the work of laborers, subcontractors, etc and give them guidance as needed.
· Represent company in professional and positive manner
· Demonstrate a strong knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
- Problem solving
- Written and oral communication
- Job site cleanliness and presentation
- Quality control
- Project scheduling including critical-path scheduling
- Construction science of all phases of construction
- High-volume building processes
- Plans and specifications
- Coastal building standards and engineering requirements
- Residential building codes
- Knowledgeable about the residential construction industry including construction materials, products, methods and procedures.
- Must have thorough knowledge of the trades, vendors and equipment needed to complete the job, plus the ability to identify potential opportunities for improvement.
- Knowledge and familiarity with blueprints and CADS is required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize several tasks without compromising quality of work or project deadlines.
- Proven organization skills in a high paced work environment.
- Ability to review, analyze and interpret information as well as trouble-shoot to solve problems.
- Local candidates with familiarity of Greenville area preferred
- 2-4 year degree in Construction or Management is preferred, but not a must
- Prior experience in the homebuilding industry is preferred, either with a homebuilder or a Trade/Supplier
Crescent Homes SC LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled