Long Beach Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is seeking a Dietary Aide to join our dynamic team of professionals.
Job Summary and Qualifications of a Dietary Aide:
- The Dietary Aide will work in the Dietary Department assisting with food preparation, service of resident meals and snacks, and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Food handling experience a plus
- Ability to follow simple instructions and work as a team required
- Good customer service skills a must
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 5-10 lbs.
What we offer: Our facilities offer staff far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are a company you can be proud of, where you’ll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous PTO package
- Health Benefits
- Facility picnics
- Ice cream truck day
- Employee of the month
About Us: We serve patients in long-term, short-term or sub-acute (rehabilitation) settings. Our recently renovated facilities boast a state-of-the-art rehabilitation center and offer bright, modern and comfortable home-like settings. Our professional staff of excellent primary care physicians, caring nurses, skilled clinicians and dedicated team of employees implements the latest interventions and treatments.
We are an EOE