Employer: DBMC Restaurants, LLC dba. Walk On's Sports Bistreaux
Position Classification: Part-Time
Must be friendly, outgoing, and must possess good
communication skills. Is organized and able to think and act quickly and
effectively. Retains self-composure. Is an enthusiastic and convincing
salesperson. Must be customer sensitive and possess a sense of timing. Must
take pride in personal appearance and be dedicated to his/her job. Must display
integrity and honesty in all aspects of his/her employment.
- Able to communicate the primary language of the work
- Able to be stationary for long periods of time and move from
area in the kitchen.
- Able to exert fast-paced mobility for periods up to 8 hours
- Able to bend, stoop, lift, carry dish racks,
pots, pans, bus tubs, etc. up to 50 lbs. in weight on a regular and continuous
- Must be able to be subject to wet floors, extreme
temperatures, and loud noise.
- Sets up and breaks down dish machine.
- Checks machine to be sure it is operating correctly and
reports any defects immediately.
- Knows and implements preventive maintenance procedures.
- Washes and correctly stores all dishes.
- Pre-soaks, pots, pans and silverware according to Company
- Checks water temperature during dish washing to ensure
- Removes trash from dish room and places in dumpsters.
- Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans and keeps liners in cans
at all times.
- Cleans and keeps dish room neat including detergent stage
area, strives to keep floor dry.
- Mops floors.
- Works as a team with all personnel.
- Preforms other related duties as assigned by a manager.
DBMC Restaurants is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled