The Store Front Clerk is responsible for store front services at the corporate Inside Sales / Rental location. He or she performs a variety of tasks including but not limited to greeting customers, pulling equipment and updating logs.. This position provides effective solutions to customer’s needs and requirements, effectively communicates with customers and develops client relationships through excellent customer service. This position supports company operations to foster excellence in executing JM Test Core Values, following all system protocols in compliance with those standards, (Quality, Safety) regulations and company policies.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL TASK/DUTIES
- Check status on equipment for customers
- Give customer cost of products for calibration
- Contacting customers for equipment pickup.
- Contacting customers twice a week who have not yet picked up equipment, and updating the log.
- Updating the Pick Up and Drop Off logs
- Locate/pull customer equipment once invoice is received
- Receive in rentals, or rental pick ups
- Verifying customer contact and account information.
- Walking new customers through the New Account form
- Disinfect, label, and stamp incoming equipment then bringing to runner’s shelf.
- Matching invoice with equipment for customer pick up and checking customer terms.
- Run credit card payments