In 1972, DACO was born. Founded on honesty and integrity we have set ourselves apart from the competition. Almost 50 years later in Kent, WA, our 80,000 sq ft warehouse is home to $2.7 million of material handling products. From a small handheld tote to pallet racking and everything in between, we have what our customers need. You may be thinking what is material handling and how does it relate to me? Material handling is a part of your everyday life, from the food you eat to the roads you drive on, you’ll see our products in action. As an integral part of your life, we help product move from the smallest seed to the largest supermarket, and the simplest of designs to the most complex of integrations, we handle customer needs from concept to completion.
Today, DACO Corporation is a $25 million thriving company; we have had steady continuous growth for the last several years, leading us to need YOU, a highly motivated team player, to join our 44-member family. Our culture includes a fun family atmosphere, with open door ownership, a passion for continuous education and personal growth, and a place where extraordinary customer experience is the norm not the exception.
As we fulfill our mission to increase our customer’s productivity, we need you, to help us become our customer’s first thought and best choice.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative to join our friendly team, who share our desire to deliver "knock your socks off customer service". We are not a call center. Please apply if you are excited to join a company which believes that honesty is the only choice, whose team members respect and help each other, work hard, and enjoy their jobs.
YOU WILL ENJOY THIS JOB IF YOU LIKE:
- Identifying specific customer needs and providing solutions.
- Answering customer inquiries regarding product information, pricing and order status.
- Processing orders and following up on the order status through to successful delivery.
- Receiving and promptly resolving customer issues.
- Contributing to a positive working environment.
- Ensuring the customer database is current with all details, contact and communication.
- To embrace challenges and are committed to continuous improvement and learning.
QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE SEEKING:
- Dependable with excellent attendance history.
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
- Caring and eager to provide outstanding service to all of our customers (internal and external).
- An ability to connect with different customer personalities, and adapt to different situations.
- Outstanding attention to detail, with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills for fast paced work environment.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills with a focus on providing solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in-person, phone, and email)
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, data entry and ERP systems.
- A strong mathematical aptitude is a plus.
- Data entry experience - Typing skills with a minimum of 45 wpm.
- Experience in a sales and service driven environment.
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices.
- Experience with accounting and inventory management software like Microsoft Dynamics GP or QuickBooks is a plus.
- Experience using CRM and customer database software.
- Knowledge and experience with shipping and logistics principles.
This is a full-time position starting between $16-$19 per hour depending on experience and skill; possibility to earn monthly and quarterly bonuses; paid vacation, medical benefits, and retirement plan offered. Successful completion of substance test and a background check are mandatory.
If you possess the skills to provide "knock your socks off customer service", want to work in a fun, fast paced environment, and where no two days are alike, submit your resume today!!
No phone calls or in person applications will be accepted.
No agencies or recruiters
DACO Corporation is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled