The Warehouse/Delivery Driver
is responsible for the shipment of goods produced and the received by Process
Responsibilities and Duties
At a minimum, the following is a basic description of typical duties and responsibilities expected of the Warehouse/Delivery Driver. These duties are not exhaustive and are subject to change as the needs of the organization require.
· Retrieve material using a forklift.
· Deliver materials on truck in good condition with proper paperwork.
· Ensure compliance with delivery and specification requirements of customer orders.
· Pull and stage material according to the bill-of-lading and ensure the correct material is shipped to the customer.
· Obtain proof of identity from carriers and obtain the appropriate signatures on the bill-of-lading.
· Receive all incoming materials daily.
· Process customer orders daily or within the required time stated on the ship tickets.
· Prep and/or load all outbound freight or Process Supply trucks.
· Deliver materials on truck in good condition with proper paperwork, if needed.
· Use precision when operating tools such as tape measures, micrometers, nibblers and calipers.
· Assist daily in the storage of excess inventory.
· Manage and reconcile inventory through cycle count activity.
· Maintain facility, vehicles, and equipment.
· Keep immediate work area clean and organized throughout the day.
· Adhere to Process Supply safety rules, regulations, and quality standards.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Good organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
· Ability to measure using different tools
· Ability to read and calculate numbers and data
· Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction
· Strong work ethic; self-motivated
· Operate with high integrity, maintaining positive relations with co-workers, customers, and suppliers
· Valid State Driver’s License; safe driving record
- 401k with Company Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays