Aegis Treatment Centers, LLC is currently recruiting for a Clinic Executive Director for our Lodi Clinic.
Aegis Treatment Centers, LLC. operates the largest, most advanced network of Narcotic Treatment Programs (NTP) in California. With 33 clinics in 15 counties, we deliver an expansive set of clinical and medical services to more than 10,000 patients daily. Aegis has maintained the nation’s highest rates of clinical success in drug treatment. These positions offer the opportunity to further develop clinical expertise and gain invaluable leadership experience managing an interdisciplinary treatment team dedicated to drug treatment recovery. These positions meet all requirements for acquisition of post-doctoral and/or post-masters hours while also providing invaluable experience managing an interdisciplinary treatment team of physicians, nurses, marriage and family therapists, social workers, counselors, and caseload managers.
- Operation of a medical clinic providing outpatient narcotic treatment services, individual and group counseling.
- Management, leadership, and setting the cultural tone for a clinic staff of 5 to 25 including — Counselors, Dispensing Nurses, Front/Back Medical Assistants, and support staff—in collaboration with Physicians and Clinical Staff; plays a key role in personnel development from hiring to career growth.
- Ensuring both the quality of treatment and financial performance.
- Monitoring patient volumes, quality of care, and performance of staff to identify areas for improvement.
- Ensuring compliance with Federal, State and local regulations.
- Report to the CEO and other directors, as it relates to their respective scope of responsibilities.
- Experience in managing five (5) or more employees
- Stable work history
- Three (3) or more years of management / or supervisory experience in clinical, mental health and social services field.