GR&W Inc (grwhealth.com) is an established psychiatric and mental health facility in Wheeling and multiple locations across West Virginia and Western Pennsylvania. We provide high-quality, psychiatric care in West Virginia and Pennsylvania and our focus on holistic care for our patients has been featured in numerous media outlets. We have a positive work culture, make a difference every day, and look forward to hearing from you.
GR&W Inc. is seeking a Masters Level Mental Health Therapist for our practice in Wheeling, WV. The ideal Mental Health Therapist will be friendly, upbeat, hard-working, conscientious, and experienced in the tasks listed below.
The Mental Health Therapist will:
- Conduct individual and group counseling sessions as well as crisis intervention during the day
- Assess, diagnose, treat and counsel patients
- Complete psychosocial evaluations
- Develop individualized treatment plans that define services and interventions
- Update treatment plans according to documentation requirements
- Feel comfortable fulfilling these responsibilities in an office setting or independently via TeleHealth.
- Valid license as an LPC or LICSW in the state of West Virginia or Valid provisional license in the state of West Virginia
- Experience with Medicated Assisted Treatment (MAT) programs
- Experience providing mental health counseling to adults and adolescents
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong computer abilities:
-Proficiency with electronic medical records (EMR) and
-Experience providing TeleHealth Counseling/Therapy or Using Video-Conferencing Professionally
- Understand and comply with HIPAA
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Desire to do a thorough job in a fast-paced environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Commission/Standard percentage
- Flexible Schedule
- Retirement and Insurance Benefits available
- Maintain high ethical standards including and beyond all company, state, and federal policies, procedures and regulations.
- Provide mental health services and clinical responsibilities consistent with education, training and professional experience.
- Remain up to date on industry knowledge, technologies, certifications, and licenses
- Process, Report, Record and Communicate patient care and patient needs to appropriate providers in a clear and timely manner using the technology provided
- Support the smooth and safe function of the office as a whole
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job without assistance from another individual. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly sitting for long periods at a desk while communicating in person, on the phone, or computer. This job also requires you to physically be able to walk, stand, stoop and bend. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific hand, visual, and auditory dexterity is required by this job, including close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. (When required by the American with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Staff are required to be trained on crisis intervention maneuvers and--except where physically unable--expected to carry them out.
GR&W INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled