AWS DevOps Engineer
E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a FT/Direct Hire AWS DevOps Engineer to support a contract in Washington, DC. Come join a team that collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
AWS DevOps Engineer will work with developers, analysts and testers to oversee code releases and automate tools to develop digital pipelines (CI/CD). Along with responsible for supporting a collaborative approach to software development, testing and deployment.
- Understand customer requirements, automation tool, IT infrastructure.
- Define and set development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operations.
- Troubleshoot techniques and fix the code.
- Adhere to process improvement and build automated process wherever possible.
- Ability to identify and deploy cyber security measures, perform vulnerability assessment, risk management.
- 3-5 years of hands-on related experience
- Extensive AWS Experience
- Automation Scripting (Bash preferred)
- Infrastructure as Code experience (CloudFormation preferred)
- Linux management
- Deployment experience
- Basic AWS networking (VPC/SG/ELB)
- Security Remediations/Patch cycles
- Agile experience
- Good oral and written communication
- Preferred experience in tools related to DevOps like Jenkins, Gitlab Runner, Chef, Ansible, AWS Deployment services
- Experience working in an env with CICD/Shift left practices
- Docker Container (ECS Fargate)
- GitLab Runners (.gitlab-ci.yml)
- Python programming experience
- US Citizenship required
- Ability to work at client site 2-3 days a week
- Training and/or experience related to DevOps principles and processes
- Candidate MUST have an Active Top-Secret clearance
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we are able to provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of, technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.