In 2023, we changed our name from Anderson Engineering, Inc. to OWN, Inc. to be more reflective of our team and the mindset that makes us go. While the name may be new, the links to the past have led us to what we are today: a community of talented employee-owners driven by mutual success.
OWN, Inc. is an engineering firm that believes in the power of employee-ownership. Our talented team builds futures while helping shape the built environment across the country from our offices in Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, and Florida. We serve the Private Development and Public Infrastructure markets with core offerings of Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Land Surveying, and Field Services. No matter the project or scope, our clients enjoy problem-solving and service that goes beyond the expected.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator, Geotechnical to join our Springfield, MO team.
The Project Assistant communicates and aids in coordinating the ongoing client projects by performing a variety of administrative, clerical and departmental related tasks.
â— Assist project managers, department leaders, and designers to maximize productivity
â— Collaborate with other consultants that are part of the project team, contributing to the
entire project lifecycle
â— Project research as requested
â— Track project contracts and files using the project tracking software
â— Assist with the preparation of reports and other documents
â— As needed, work in testing lab assisting with routine engineering tests
â— Excellent verbal and written communication skills
â— Proficient in Google Chrome or related software
â— Willingness to learn new systems
â— Ability to work independently, after training, with little supervision
â— Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
â— Able to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
â— Motivated to learn
â— Ability to work effectively in a team and thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work
Education and Experience:
â— High School Diploma or equivalent
â— 2 year work experience or equivalent with college courses
â— Ability to lift 45 pounds
When you join us, you can find your own way through:
1. Community. Giving of time, treasures, and talents to fulfill personal passions and show up in your community.
2. Empowerment. Our employees are given full reign and the trust to make decisions in the best interest of their clients and teams.
3. Flexibility. The freedom to be a professional. The freedom to be a person.
4. ESOP. Our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is owned 100% by employees â€“ equitably, a fact most employee-owned firms canâ€™t claim.
5. Having fun. Laughing, jokes, high fives, celebrations â€“ we take our work seriously but not ourselves.
6. Teamwork. A sense of belonging, learning from those around you, and feeling like youâ€™re on the winning team.
It is the policy of OWN, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, sex, national origin or any other categorization protected by law, and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive continuing program
OWN, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled