Are you an Animal Lover? Then this position is perfect for you!
Currently, we are accepting applications for those who would like to train as Pet Pals/Dog Handlers.
We are looking for dog-loving people who are reliable, hardworking, dedicated, & flexible with their schedule to join our team! No experience required but preferred.
Job Description: (with training to advance to Handler with in 3-6months pay increases to match)
· Shifts available 24 hours
· Rotating schedule offering at least one weekend day off
· Caring for Pets Requires Reliability
· We pride ourselves on safety and cleanliness
· Must be willing to care for pets as if they were your own
· Team player is mandatory
Willing to teach if you are willing to learn
Employee Benefits include:
Skill building: pet CPR, grooming, dog training, etc
Employee discounts on lodging, daycare, & retail
Excellent incentive bonuses, merit based paid vacation
Must have love and patience when handling dogs and cats.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour + weekly merits based off attendance, approach, communication, holding up culture, skill,