As a Greeter/Stock Associate, you are a key contributor to our brand’s success. We strive to inspire the runner (or walker or fitness enthusiast) in everyone by empowering anyone who runs or works out through social experiences and personalized solutions. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. You will be part of a dynamic group that builds and maintains meaningful relationships with customers and team members. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else. We truly believe that running changes everything.
Greeter/Stock Associates help support the rest of our team by delivering a legendary experience to every guest that visits our stores. This role is responsible for greeting guests, keeping our retail floor and stock room organized, answering the phone, working on projects as directed by our leaders, and handling the water stops for our evening workouts. Greeter/Stock Associates must have a flexible schedule, must be punctual, and be willing to engage with our guests!
- Proactive learner and sound decision maker
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Passionate, positive, and self-motivated
- Accountable and adaptable
- Outgoing and loves to talk with people
- Does the right thing
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicates professionally with customers and team members
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service opportunities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
- You may be scheduled as needed across our other stores including for special events and races.
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!