HR Coordinator (Home Care)
JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE offers an excellent benefit package that includes generous paid time off, paid holidays and competitive healthcare benefits.
· Conduct high-volume phone activity
· Ensure integrity of file completion by gathering and recording direct care workers credentials in accordance with company policies.
· Verify credentials and other relevant client credentialing requirements.
· Process child abuse clearances.
· Prepare and generate reports as requested by supervisor
- Associates Degree. Preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Our mission at All American Home Care is to provide quality care to people at all stages of life that need assistance and prefer the comfort and familiarity that their own home offers. Our compassionate, experienced caregivers help our patients enjoy a higher quality of life and cultivate a sense of confidence and satisfaction that transcends the ordinary client/caregiver relationship. Much like our staff, we consider our valued patients as part of our family—the ever-expanding All American Home Care family.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position