POSITION SUMMARY: A Retail Host/Hostess portrays friendliness, excellent customer service, and high standards while assisting customers as they shop within our venues merchandise stores. The Retail Host/Hostess also greets customers upon arrival, answers questions related to the merchandise and store policies, and helps locate items. A Retail Host/Hostess is responsible for processing payments and keeping the sales floor neat and well-stocked. The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing customers with a memorable experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Greet incoming and departing guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact.
- Suggest items, lend opinions, and provide merchandise information.
- Be alert and observant on the sales floor to assist with guest needs.
- Work with complaints or customer refunds with a positive attitude and professionalism.
- Manage financial transactions and process payments in the POS system.
- Keep sales floor neat and well-stocked.
- Maintain organization of stock rooms and accurately track inventory.
- Customer-oriented approach and patience
- Excellent people skills
- Hands on experience in cashier duties and money handling
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months in retail related positions preferred.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in customer service preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & SCHEDULE:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Nightclub, bar, and/ or lounge environment
- Involves constant public contact.
- Fast paced, high volume, high energy
- Hours may be part-time (less than 30 hours per week)
- Schedule could exceed 30 hours per week and may include overtime when approved by management.
- Work varied shifts to include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
TC Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.