Do you want to be part of an award-winning and successful team? Are you a pro at translating your clients' needs into creative and appealing campaigns? Interested in developing your career in a team-oriented, "work hard, play hard" environment? Then Zehnder may be the place for you. We currently have an opening in our Nashville office for an Account Executive professional with 2-3 years experience.
Zehnder Communications is a fully integrated advertising agency providing a wide range of services, including strategic marketing, public relations, media placement, creative services, social media, interactive design and programming, research & analytics and business strategy. With offices in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Nashville and Rosemary Beach, the agency has been serving the greater Southeast region for 20 years. And we are proud to be recognized multiple times as a New Orleans CItyBusiness Best Place to Work, as recently as 2022, our sixteenth such recognition!
What you’ll do:**
Our Account Strategy team works in concert with all agency functions (creative/digital/social media/pr/media/research & analytics/business strategy) to define our clients’ messages, how those messages should be communicated and where those communications should occur. He/she is the point person for the client and internal staff, gathering information, monitoring projects, managing budgets, and proactively identifying possible changes to run an effective and successful campaign from beginning to end. He/she must possess a thorough knowledge of the dynamics of digital and interactive the processes and terminology including website and mobile application development and digital marketing.
Account Strategy team members are expected to be customer-centric, strategic problem solvers, superior managers of team relationships, communication and individuals, with an interest in inventing versus practicing advertising and marketing. This person should have a dynamic personality with the ability to lead a room during client presentations. This position may require some out of state and overnight travel.
What we’re looking for:**
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related field required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, more preferred, in Agency account management or marketing role required, (this is not an entry-level position). Healthcare, tourism and banking-related account experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Successfully function in a fast-paced environment: the ability to multi-task and prioritize; strong organizational skills; dedicated to team and client service excellence; an independent and strategic thinker.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook) experience using Mac/Apple software is preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills combined with a good sense of humor.
What we offer:**
- Competitive salary, full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance and 401k matching
- Recognition programs
- A hybrid work schedule; 2 days in office and 3 days work from home
- Paid holidays and vacation/personal/sick time/maternity leave
- A great creative workspace in our New Orleans and Nashville offices
- A flexible, family-friendly and collaborative work environment with an intense focus on teamwork
No phone calls, please. Candidates must be willing to relocate themselves if not currently residing in the Nashville area. All submissions are confidential. Application link: https://easyapply.co/a/3845669f-5e8a-40e2-97cb-cc771a725dc2
Zehnder Communications is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled