At CubicFarms we believe in the power of
technology to feed a changing world. We actively seek talented people who want
to make a difference in the ag-tech space by bringing creative ideas to life
and leaving an imprint in a healthier, more sustainable world. If you are enthusiastic
about joining a dynamic and innovative company on the leading edge of the
ag-tech revolution, we invite you to apply!
is an ag-tech company providing automated growing systems for fresh produce and
nutritious livestock feed. CubicFarms offers turnkey, commercial scale,
hydroponic, automated controlled environment growing systems that can grow
predictably and sustainably for 12 months of the year virtually anywhere on
earth. The company has sold and installed systems in Canada and internationally
and continues to grow a global pipeline of prospective customers. Visit us at www.cubicfarms.com.
THE ROLE: MARKETING DIRECTOR
We are seeking a
creative, efficient, experienced Marketing Director to join our growing team
(pun intended!). As the CubicFarms’ Marketing Director, we are looking for a
strategic, creative, and hands-on leader to be in charge of the organization’s
marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing
strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a
“voice” that will make a difference. The ideal candidate will be an experienced
professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing
techniques. We are looking for a skilled marketing strategist who can drive
creativity and enthusiasm in others.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
experience as Marketing Director
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) an asset
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics,
WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and
- Practices superior time management.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as
empathy, patience, advocacy, and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis
situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- An eye for detail and
the ability to work accurately
- Strong motivation and
commitment for ag-tech solutions and our CFS vision.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Design and implement
comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s
- Supervise the department and
provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals.
- Produce ideas for promotional
events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for
corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit
- Responsible for producing
valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and
organizing the company’s publications.
- Conduct general market research
to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements.
- Control budgets and allocate
resources amongst projects.
- Become the organization’s agent
towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and
build strategic partnerships.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CubicFarms is an equal
opportunity employer is committed to building a team that represents a variety
of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We encourage applications from all
qualified and enthusiastic candidates. CubicFarms is a growing organization in
an emerging industry that will provide the right candidate with significant
potential for advancement in the ag-tech space.