SIGNING BONUS UP TO $1000
Essential Job Functions
· Greet guests upon interaction with a warm and friendly greeting.
· Clean guest rooms according to standards within the allotted time frame by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
· Change bed linens and replace towels and other amenities.
· Clean and polish furniture and fixtures; dust furniture, walls or equipment.
· Notify managers concerning the need for repairs in guest rooms.
· Process guest items left in rooms according to lost and found policy.
· Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
· Perform house person and lobby attendant duties when short staffed or during peak periods.
· Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
· Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
· Perform other duties as requested by management.
· High School diploma preferred.
· Previous housekeeping experience required or equivalent training.
· Understand and communicate in English.
· Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.
· Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing and pulling, reaching, bending, squatting, kneeling, lifting up to 20 pounds and use of cleaning chemicals.